sábado, 15 de outubro de 2016

36 músicas para 36 anos: #22

Então eu tomei um fora.

Na real, seria mais justo dizer que o amor acabou. Nesse momento faz parte da minha história um casamento de 11 anos que foi muito bom, mas acabou.

Sem arrependimentos.

Apenas aprendizagem.

Fiquem então com Malika Tirolien, "I'm not the one":

I ain't your mom
I ain't your sis
I ain't your kin
And I'll never be
I ain't your shrink
I'm just a kind of girl that you can't handle
I ain't your slave
I won't behave
Not here to save you
I'll never be
I ain't your scape goat
If you think you can put this all on me
You're wrong

Although we were living in hell I know we loved each other
I just couldn't afford to pay the price with my sanity
The darkest sides of us were shinned upon when we were together
So now I need to be closer to the light
Don't hold me back
I don't wanna fight anymore



Bjs de amor verdadeiro e superado pra geral!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário